[CLUE-Tech] ssh session freezing

adam adam_bultman at gmx.net
Sat Sep 29 09:30:53 MDT 2001

Whoa! Another person with the very same problem!

I had the same problem running slack 7.0 on a Pentium 120, with a
Intel-based COMPAQ server NIC.  I never found the problem.  I doubt it's the
router; mine was some joining of the NIC and the motherboard.  Once I
changed hardware (the mobo is different) it works fine.  If you find a
solution, let me know, I'd like to know what caused that.  It's the darndest
thing.  Same hardware, 'cept for the mobo.  Tried reinstalling on the orig.
hardware, did the same thing.

Adam