[CLUE-Tech] CBDTPA

Matthew Porter mfporter at c-creature.com
Tue Apr 2 00:48:13 MST 2002

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:54:29 -0800 (PST)
Brandon N <bneill at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Anyone here good enough at speaking to go on the Radio?

I'm a decent speaker, and sometimes the law degree helps get peoples' attention on topics like this.

I'm coming into this conversation a little late (catching up on my CLUE mail folder) and the CBDTPA seems to be dead for this session, but I'd be glad to do a radio spot or other speaking gig about the SSSCA/CBTPA, either now or in the future when it raises its ugly head again.

--Matt.

Matthew F. Porter
Golden, Colorado

mfporter at c-creature.com