[CLUE-Tech] Linux "email firewall"

Randy Arabie rrarabie at arabie.org
Fri Apr 5 09:00:48 MST 2002

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Grant Johnson wrote:

> I use fetchmail and procmail to retrieve and then sort mail.  I am sure
> you could use that combo to sort out spam too.  I am planning to start
> doing so as well.

I do too.   And it works pretty well.  I thought about suggesting that, but
I didn't know you could 'fetch' Yahoo email. I thought the only interface
was via the browser.

Yahoo offers POP3 access?  If not, how can I configure fetchmail to fetch
my Yahoo mail?

--
Cheerio!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

 Fingerprint: 7E25 DFA2 EF72 9551 9C6C  8AA6 6E8C A0F5 7E33 D981
 Key ID: 7C603AEF
 http://www.arabie.org/keys/rrarabie.gnupg