[CLUE-Tech] Help needed

Steve Fry clue at ir3w.com
Sat Apr 6 18:55:56 MST 2002

According to news.com, Hotmail is "back on track".

Hotmail back on track after glitch
http://news.com.com/2100-1023-876888.html

But seriously, what is a Linux person doing using Hotmail?  Yahoo mail -
yes - I understand - but Hotmail?

> "trevor.broughton" wrote:
>
> Hi, I was wondering if you can help me at all.
>
> I cannot access www.hotmail.com for some reason. I have no idea why
> and this has been going on for at least two months now.

It sounds like M$ needs to reboot their servers!  LOL!

> Any help would
> be greatly appreciated. It gets to the bit where it says Website
> found. Waiting for reply... then just doesn't go any further until
> after a while it says connection timed out. Again any help would be
> greatly appreciated!
>
> Thank you so much!
>
> Paul B

              IR3W Web Services