[CLUE-Tech] Netscape keeps dying bring up web pages

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Mon Apr 8 17:45:30 MDT 2002

Grant Johnson wrote:

> Every once in a while, Netscape gets a nasty gif  in cache.  Go to your
> netscape cache directory, and delete everything (rm -Rf
> /home/*/.netscape/cache/*)

It's what I figured, but I removed all of the cache and it's still doing
the same thing (displays a blank page and said it's done). I have an
Excite/MyYahoo web page that I start my web browser from, could cookies
or something else cause this burp?  Would removing preferences.js (which
will have me start a new Netscape) provide some relief?

KC