[CLUE-Tech] Help - I've lost my Xwindows

Gary Threlkeld gthrelk at attbi.com
Mon Apr 8 19:57:17 MDT 2002

After several attempts to "fix" the problem, I went to the less technical approach of
performing an upgrade reinstall on RedHat 7.2 from the original disks.  Selecting only the
Xwindows components, I refreshed the installation and Xwindows came back upon reboot.
I even had my original desktop intact.

Maybe when I get a little more experiences with Linux and XWindows I'll understand
what happened.  Until then, I'm just happy I'm not forced to going back to MS Windozs.

Now back to the orignal work of correcting some network issues.

Gary