[CLUE-Tech] vi command

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Tue Apr 23 08:46:06 MDT 2002

Zonk,

Lighten up a bit... we don't know EXACTLY what he's looking for and
therefore we need to be cognizant of a few things:

1. We don't know exactly what he's looking for and for what reason,
2. We should not be deciding for him what he should use,
3. We should be teaching others many options or ways to get things done
versus only one way,
4. He may find the other options more useful at some point in the
future,
5. Others may find other options exactly what they are looking for that
are on our mailing list,
6. And, I can not go back after some time and research these answers if
I need them myself.

So, lighten up on little on the negative comments, even though you have
a great point about efficiency and which I've picked up on since joining
this group, so your comment is not all that bad.

Kevin