[CLUE-Tech] Good online PHP/MySQL reference site?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Apr 23 17:50:39 MDT 2002

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:59:40 -0600
Garey Hoffman <ghoffman at sumaato.com> wrote:

> If you're just looking for a function reference, here's what I did:
>
> I dl'ed the manual from the php.net site and posted it internally.
> That's how I got around the varied availability of the site.
>
> http://www.php.net/download-docs.php

Whoah. That's a heapin' pile o'stuff. I'll have to build a search function
to sit on top of it (the seperate HTML files version).

Thanks.

jed
--
Fight the CBDTPA: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine