[CLUE-Tech] Second Try

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 09:24:31 MDT 2002

`
> Sounds like a bit much for ATA, probably fair for the scsi.  But I
> can't
> really use that one.  Unless there were scsi drives.  You can email
> off
> list if you want.
I have a couple of 9GB SCSC drives I'm trying to get rid of, I also
have a couple of 4.5 GB drives.

Does CLUE ever have a swap meet?  Sounds like if everyone got together
with stuff that we are not using, we could put a lot more of it to use.
 I have plenty of it myself, including a K6-300 MB w/case, the scsi
drives, a Matrox Millenium II AGP video card, a monochrome monitor,
more cables than I can list.  and various other parts I can't think of
right now.

Brandon