[CLUE-Tech] Lazy person question

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri Apr 26 11:37:20 MDT 2002

Not to start a RedHat vs. other distro flame war, but...
I love Debian:

apt-get update; apt-get upgrade

I did hear a rumor though about a RedHat version of apt-get
somewhere...anyone tried it, used it, thoughts on it, compared
to Debian's apt-get?  Just curious.  Something like apt-rpm
basically was the proposed name I believe (don't quote me on
that!). ;-)

--- Crawford