[CLUE-Tech] Is this true?

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Fri Apr 26 12:51:07 MDT 2002

BOF wrote:

> Thanks to all of you who took time to reply. I suspected some of the
> points in your replies, but wanted to confirm my opinions before sending
> the site a comment. Here is what I sent the CEO and CIS officer of the
> site in question

Well, I looked at the site in communicator 4.78.  I get a blank page and
complaints like I can't find the "front.html server".

Looking at the source, I don't see anything unreasonable.  So my conclusion
is that they are using a newer version of the html standard than I support.
I don't know what that is for this browser, off hand.

Fixing this page is as simple as putting a / in front of the file names for
each frame--their other pages may rely on other new features of html and
fixing those may be more difficult.

FWIW