[CLUE-Tech] Best KVM switch?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Sat Apr 27 15:22:35 MDT 2002

I'm looking for some KVM switch recommendations - I currently have a Belkin
OmniCube 4-Port switch, and it works great. That is, until I switch from one
box to another, and try to use the scrollwheel...it won't work again until a
reboot.

So if anyone has the same KVM and has a fix, let me know.  Otherwise, I'm
looking for another brand/model that WILL let me switch and not hose the
scrollwheel.

TIA,

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome