Browser Protest Day, Was Re: [CLUE-Tech] Is this true?

jbrockmeier at earthlink.net jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 27 18:19:07 MDT 2002

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Mark Horning wrote:

*snip*

> Good idea the only problem is that most businesses appear to operate on
> the principle that there is a never ending supply of customers and
> employees......it probably wouldn't make a difference....unfortunately.

Well, I agree that is sometimes the case - but I'm not quite ready
to just throw in the towel. I think that if people got a fairly high
volume of email over a two or three day period, maybe they'd realize
it's not a Microsoft world. At least not yet... and I'm willing to do
my part to see that it never becomes one. Worst case scenario, you'll
find out what businesses don't give a damn about their customers and
you'll know you tried.

I don't want everyone to run Linux if that's not their bag, but I
don't want to be forced to run Windows just to be able to browse the
Web and such.

Take care,

Zonker
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier -=- jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
http://www.DissociatedPress.net/
ymessenger: jbrockmeier / AIM: ZonkerJoe