[CLUE-Tech] Re: Browser Protest Day

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Apr 27 21:51:05 MDT 2002

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:02:37 -0600
"Jed S. Baer" <thag at frii.com> wrote:

>   location.href='default.asp'

And it only gets worse. Loading up default.asp:

<script LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
MM_FlashDispatch(
	"default.html",
	"5.0",
	false,				// don't require latest rev. of plug-in
	"upgradeFlash.html",
	!MM_FlashUserDemurred(),	// don't install if user said no once
	"startup_page.html",
	"startup_page.html",
	false
    );
  </script>

startup_page.html is a nice viewable page. It tells you you can't do
anything without flash.

So, I headed over to cartalk.cars.com, to see if they still have the
virtual dope-slap, cuz I figured this web author really needs on. But
alas, it appears to be gone.

Later,
jed
--
Fight the CBDTPA: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine