[CLUE-Tech] gentoo linux

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Mon Apr 29 18:28:43 MDT 2002

I am thinkg about installing it on one of my machines soon.  It has a
very unique package management system.  You can install binaries, or
very easily have it compile everything from scratch.  This sounds very
interesting for me.  Definately aimed at the more experienced users,
though.  Also, what I was reading on their webpage, it seems they have a
very interesting run level concept.  I wil let you know when I get
around to installing it.

Someone else on the list was using it (or was it the BLUG?).

Tim