[CLUE-Tech] RE: Bond0?

Dan Vande More dvm at gwtr.com
Wed Aug 7 13:28:57 MDT 2002

>Did you look in Google?  That is the name for a channel bonded
>interface.  See:

>http://www.lsc-group.phys.uwm.edu/beowulf/medusa/construction/channel_bonding.html

David,

Thanks for the response, I normally consider myself pretty competent when it comes to finding stuff on google.
However, this time I could not find anything that appeared immediately relevant. Which may be the exact problem, immediately.
I did a little reading and it is probable that something I did when I installed and compiled the 2.4.18 kernel did it.
I hate to react like a typical end user when I say "How likely is it that someone's broken in?" or "Am I being hacked", blah blah blah.
Because I hear it hundreds of times a week (Exaggeration), and it amuses me. Now I'm the one that's doing it.
Guess paranoia is only natural though.
Thanks for the link, and the information.

Thanks

Dan