[CLUE-Tech] tape backups

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed Aug 14 13:59:18 MDT 2002

Does anyone know of a good *command line* only utility which lets me
schedule backups onto a tape backup drive?  I will be putting this on a
Red Hat 7.3 system, and I have a SCSI tape drive which reads 24 gig
tapes. Or, better yet, I already have the program cpbk that I got from
freshmeat a long time ago, but I noticed that it has since been pulled.
Could someone tell me how to mount a tape and just read/write from it?
--

                                -Mike Staver
                                 staver at fimble.com
                                 mstaver at globaltaxnetwork.com