[CLUE-Tech] Simulating dial-up

TJ Schuler timothy.schuler at attbi.com
Wed Aug 14 17:12:18 MDT 2002

A decent reference of simulation software like this can be found at
http://www.topology.org/soft/sim.html - check it out if you haven't already
been there. Also, while not a Linux solution, if you use Cisco routers at
your work you can always use a CAR with access-list to accomplish this -
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121cgcr/qos_
c/qcprt1/qcdcar.htm

--TJ