[CLUE-Tech] Linux Fun-da-mentals tomorrow!

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Tue Aug 20 21:39:40 MDT 2002

Stephen Lehr wrote:
 > I today (2:34 PM MDT) inquired about how to attend the meeting tomorrow,
 > after reading a post (2:20 PM MDT) by David Willson referring to it.  No
 > one's telling.  Maybe I'll attend, if someone will reveal the time, place,
 > agenda, terms.

Stephen -- chill out. I'm sure David would have responded to you if he
were monitoring list traffic.  Obviously he hasn't been -- don't take
it personally.  Searching CLUE-Talk archives I find that ...

On 7/11/2002, David Willson wrote:

> 1)  Linux get-together 'n' network 'thing' Every other Wednesday,
 > I facilitate/teach a hands-on Linux-networking thing at Parsec.
 > This can't be considered a 'class'... or even a formal 'study group'...
 > It's more like a support group, I think.  We screw around until we get
 > stuck, and then we get cooperatively unstuck, and we learn some stuph
 > along the way.  So far, it's been kinda fun...
 > Please consider this an invitation to join in.
 > Next class is Wednesday, 5'ish PM, classroom 2, 405 Urban St.
>
> David Willson
> (720)334-5267
If you want better directions check out <http://parsec.com/contact/>
or contact David directly.

 From David's recent postings this location may not be a sure thing.
Dave no longer works at Parsec, but I believe one of his co-workers
is continuing to make the space available.

As Matt already indicated, David started this thing on his own and
there hasn't been any official recognition by the CLUE volunteers.
I've suggested to David that we could put more information on our
CLUE web server.  If Dave gets back to me on this, I'll forward the
info onto our LUG president and web master so that we can help
clarify any future confusion.

If you do go, please consider writing a brief synopsis on CLUE-Talk.
I'd like to hear about it.

Lynn Danielson