[CLUE-Tech] Kernel compiling questions

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Tue Aug 27 15:11:36 MDT 2002

Ok, so I finally figured out how to patch that new SCSI driver into my
2.4.19 kernel source, but I am stuck here:

"note that you need to enable CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL to be able to select
the DC395
driver; of course you need it in the kernel"

That's what the README says.  How do I enable the experimental thing
when doing a make menuconfig?  I'm looking all over, and don't see the
option. I'm probably overlooking it, but does anybody know where this
resides in the menus?
--

                                -Mike Staver
                                 staver at fimble.com