[CLUE-Tech] Kernel compiling questions

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Tue Aug 27 20:09:29 MDT 2002

Mike Staver wrote:
> Hmm, one last question which has me stumped so far - when it says "to be
> able to select the DC395 driver", any idea where I would find this
> selection?  I of course looked all over the low level SCSI driver
> section, under Tekram and DC395 after selecting that incomplete
> code/drivers option, and I don't see it.

In the SuSE kernel "Tekram DC395/U/UW and DC315/U SCSI support" shows up
just after "Symbios 53c416 SCSI support" and just before "Tekram DC390(T)
and Am53/79C974 SCSI support".  I hate to rub it in, but no patching was
required.

Would this be a bad place to mention how much I prefer SuSE to Red Hat? ;-p

Lynn