[CLUE-Tech] Stumped by laptop installation

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Wed Dec 4 18:45:22 MST 2002

On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 13:50, Jeffery Cann wrote:

> I'm stumped and I appreciate any suggestions.

How about bad media?  Given your circumstances, I'd say its most likely
that you have a bad CD or CDR.  Or a CDR that isn't doing well in that
particular drive.  Perhaps you could download a new copy of the ISO and
burn it onto a different brand CDR.

good luck!
Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher   |  Email:  ed at eh3.com,  ehill at mines.edu
Division of ESE            |  URLs:   http://www.eh3.com
Colorado School of Mines   |    http://cesep.mines.edu/people/hill.htm
Golden, CO  80401          |  Phones:  303-384-2094, 303-273-3483