[CLUE-Tech] Listening to CPR.org w/ Mozilla/Galeon?

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Sun Dec 29 13:44:58 MST 2002

Dave Price wrote:
[...]
> Now that it works, I have a question ...  When you are listening to a
> stream like this, is there an easy way to record it to hdd?

Good heavens, man!  Do you know what your saying?  If you record it then
you can listen to it whenever you please.  You'll have wrested control
of copyrighted material from the rightful owners!  Civilization as we
know it will be doomed!!  Shame on you for suggesting such a thing.

But seriously...  Here's a site that works with the mms protocol:

http://sdp.ppona.com/

Don't know how good it is but it's what you want.  They seem to indicate
that the ASF recorder works with streaming http, which is different somehow.