[CLUE-Tech] Import Netscape addresses into Evolution 1.2.1

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Tue Dec 31 21:28:32 MST 2002

Match,

Well, with a little more digging, the pab.na2 file under .netscape
contains the addresses.  I copies the file over to my home directory and
then opened a newer version of Netscape and then exported the address
data to an .ldif file and then imported the over 200 addresses into
Evo.  Whew, saved me some typing.  But hey, I'll take a look at Sylpheed
here after I get acquainted with Evo.  Thanks for the tip.

Have a Happy New Year everyone.

Kevin