[CLUE-Tech] Lousy no-good @!$#%@#$% (cracked)

ian iguy at ionsphere.org
Fri Feb 1 20:51:46 MST 2002

A hint for the list.

Trying to find all the backdoors that are installed when you get hacked
is a never-ending process.  Its highly recommended that if you are ever
hacked that you backup your data (hopefully not any RPMs, binaries or
other things of that nature).  Format and start over.

More often than not when you get script kiddies or even the wizards
once they install one backdoor then tend to install more.

ian