[CLUE-Tech] Needed: PS/2 mouse cable on bracket

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Mon Feb 11 21:36:20 MST 2002

Greetings.

I have a motherboard and I was using a serial mouse -- one of my computers is
in an AT case, so the case does not have a PS/2 mouse port.  Yesterday, I
shocked the mouse and burnt the serial controller so that the mouse only
moves vertically.  (gotta love Colorado's humidity!)

The motherboard is fine and after reading the documentation, I realize that
it came with a PS/2 + Parallel mouse cable on a mounting bracket, which (of
course) I threw away 2 years ago!  The bracket screws into the case where the
ends of peripheral cards are mounted (no slot though).  This allows me to
plug-in a PS/2 mouse without having to throw away a perfectly good MB.

Does anyone want to sell me one (and hopefully bring it to the meeting)?

Email me off list.

I will also consider trades for beer at Great Northern after CLUE tomorrow
night!

Thanks,
Jeff