[CLUE-Tech] Lose FAT Now

Sun Feb 17 00:37:38 MST 2002

Lynn, Phil, and anyone else that may want a "Lose FAT Now" T-shirt,

Color is not available because our design includes white and our vendor has
no way to print white.

I have ordered two shirts done as an exploratory, and will post pictures of
them on my server as soon as I get them, so you can decide whether and what
to order.

Lynn and Phil: I have your deposits.  Do you want me to send them back or
wait til you see the pics?

David Willson

From: "Gordon Forsythe" <baoh at insane-asylum.com>
To: <clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us>
Subject: RE: [CLUE-Tech] KVM (Keyboard, Video, mouse) switch or ???? via Linux
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 09:19:18 -0700
Sender: clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us

In relation to this, I started messing with running vnc on my linux box
yesterday, but I can't figure out how to get it to use the desktop that's
already up and running, that way once I get to the box, I can continue doing
whatever I was doing right on that screen.  Every time I run vncserver, it
starts up a new X session.
I hope that made sense.
  Gordon