[CLUE-Tech] pricewatch prices in Denver area

Jeffrey Greer cleaner at singlesconnection.org
Mon Feb 25 15:48:23 MST 2002

I'm not looking for the cheapest boards.  I'm looking for the best boards at
pricewatch prices.

I'm considering the abit kt7a and the tyan trinity KT-A (S2390B) boards.  I'm
surprised there is a store with pricewatch prices in Kansas City while there
is not one in the denver area.  In kansas city I go to telectronics.com.

BTW: Cheap power supplies have bitten me the worst.  They take out my
motherboards.
Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org wrote:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:47:31 -0500 (EST)

Rule of thumb: When it comes to motherboards, *please* don't buy cheap
ones. You get what you pay for, and when it comes to motherboards, it
REALLY bites you in the keister.  I have taken to buying high to mid-high
end motherboards because it saves me lots of time and frustration.  Buy
the best product you can with what you need, but dont' pay extra for dumb
things (IDE RAID, etc) that you won't ever use. Unless you do use them.