[CLUE-Tech] pricewatch prices in Denver area

Sean Reifschneider jafo-cluetalk at tummy.com
Mon Feb 25 23:35:15 MST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 06:05:50PM -0700, David L. Willson wrote:
>Because so frequently, those vendors SUCK.  In this case, sucking is defined
>as being unable to speak English clearly, having unreasonable hold times,

Interesting...  You know, I've bought a *LOT* of hardware from a variety of
the lower-cost places on shopper.com and pricewatch, and over the years
I've only had a couple of problems like you have described.  Usually the
stuff comes as promised.  Of course, there have been a few places where the
shipping was excessive, so I selected another vendor...

In fact, I've had more problems with UPS losing my shipments or
delivering them later than they should, than with the vendors I buy from.

Sean
--
 Tragedy is when I cut my finger.  Comedy is when you fall into an open
 sewer and die.  -- Mel Brooks