[CLUE-Tech] My transition

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Tue Feb 26 21:26:46 MST 2002

Yeah, it's that previous history I need to keep intact.  When somebody
complains that something was done wrong, or changed, and I can go back
and find out exactly when the change was deployed and who did it :) The
code in question is several years old, and it I keep modifying it, and
having that history is a great tool for me to look back on.