[CLUE-Tech] mutt question

Mike mikeg at chisp.net
Wed Feb 27 20:48:39 MST 2002

use `t' to tag messages, then preface the same command for a single
message with `;' to perform the command on all tagged messages. Not sure
how to mark all messages as read, but in a thread you can use ^R
(Control+R). Use the `?' key for brief help messages applicable to the
current screen. Also, the manual should be mapped to the `F1' key.

Have fun!
Mike