[CLUE-Tech] Open source mass mailing software?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Thu Feb 28 16:30:53 MST 2002

I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for mass mailing
software? Don't worry...it's not for spam. :)

As a reference point, we are currently using WorldCast, which is, well, less
than stellar. You have to wait for all the mails to be sent out first, then
send the next batch (i.e., no scheduling/queuing)

TIA,

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome