[CLUE-Tech] PHP Security Flaws

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Thu Feb 28 21:14:16 MST 2002

On 02-28 20:32, Jeffery Cann wrote:
> In case you don't monitor CERT -- PHP file uploads have some flaws in many
> releases previous to 4.1.1.  Fixes are available in 4.1.2 and 4.2-dev.
>
> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article/0,,10_982841,00.html

What a strange coincidence. When this landed in my inbox, I had *just*
finished building the PHP port on FreeBSD. Not having CVSup'ed in a while,
it was 4.0.6. Just got done doing a CVSup...thanks for the heads-up.

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome