[CLUE-Tech] Kylix 2.0 Professional

Richard Knechtel krs3 at qwest.net
Fri Jan 11 17:11:00 MST 2002

I ordered it from Borland directly. It cost $104.95 W/ Shipping and Handelling.

If any one is a student and interested:

Here is the Info Boralnd sent me

---- From Original Email ---------------------

We do offer scholar versions of Kylix 2 Professional ($99.95), and
Enterprise ($399.95).

You will need to contact our Order Center for assistance placing an order
for a scholar version. Please note that we also require proof of student
status. Acceptable proof of student status is one of the following:
1. Scholar Coupon - provided by your school
2. Dated Student ID Card
3. Enrollment Information

Please fax any of the above to 801-492-2054 (or 888-784-4491), and then
call us at 800-457-9527.

Sincerely,
Natalie
Customer Support