[CLUE-Tech] LDAP

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Mon Jan 14 16:31:54 MST 2002

I need some really good resources on LDAP.  The presentation was very
cool, but only scratched the surface.  I am looking at using it for an
authentication system for multiple systems on multiple platforms.  We
are trying to decide whether to finish a partial and very not working
custom in-house solution that someone else started, or scrap it and put
in LDAP.  Or....  a combination of the two (store the data LDAP, but
have a custom app check it)

Session hijacking is a real concern on the web apps, and this system
needs to be useable for network logons, windows fat client logons,
databse logons, etc.