[CLUE-Tech] fstab, directories, and 2 Hard drives on one system

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Jan 15 12:55:12 MST 2002

You can rmdir the data1, it's just a mount point.  Just a thought, if
you're running 2.4.12+, compile in ext3.  Once you do that, you can add
journaling to your machine's drives without reformatting, etc.  Took a
power hit recently when my son found the bright button on my UPS.  It's
great bringing back up a system with 120Gigs of disk space and not
requireing a full fsck on all drives.

Thus spake Kevin Cullis (kevincu at orci.com):