[CLUE-Tech] HP laptop

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Wed Jan 16 15:07:20 MST 2002

Lawrence Layman wrote:

>Grant-
>        You think like Bill Gates. Howcum' you ain't rich?
>
>Regards, Lawrence Layman

I only suggest this to make it obvious what others may (and have) tried.
 In the past, all machines had to pay for MS software whether it shipped
with them or not.  It was in the contract with certain builders.  I
could do this sort of thing and be rich, but being able to feel good
about what I do is mor important than $$$$$.  I quit my old job (in very
hard economic times) because they went to an all MS shop.