[CLUE-Tech] ppp question: Couldn't release PPP unit: Inappropriate ioctl for device

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Wed Jan 16 17:44:26 MST 2002

Dave,

Thanks a bunch.  As I get under the hood more, I find that I've to got
learn more and just a quick note like what you sent me can at least
point me in the right direction. I've also "created" a ticket with SuSe
to see what they'll do, if anything.

I'm guessing that some of the problem I'm having could be the
autorunning stuff is not quite ready for prime time. We'll see.

Thanks again.

Kevin