[CLUE-Tech] X-Sever/KDE "tuning"

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Thu Jan 17 20:41:00 MST 2002

The only thing I can think of is the CPU.  Did the technician run it with
the case off? On?  Have you felt the CPU for heat while it's running?
I've found my box locks up (or reboots entirely) when the CPU gets too
hot.  Or, the motherboard may have faulty sensors (if any at all) that
causes it to freak out.  IF you can, try a new CPU, failing that, get a
new mobo.  That's the only thing I can think of.  Otherwise, get some holy
water. I've an openBSD box with the same need of holy water as we speak.

adam

--
Adam Bultman
adamb at glaven.org