[CLUE-Tech] Apache & ASP

Chris K. Chew chris at fenetics.com
Sat Jan 19 09:53:58 MST 2002

Does anybody have any experience good or bad with migrating MS Active Server
Pages to a Linux platform?

The most promising solution seems to be apache-asp. I am also aware of the
chilisoft and Halcyon Instant ASP software. There is also asp2php, but the
website doesn't tell much of anything about it except that it doesn't work
perfectly, which makes it difficult to have confidence in it. My background
is PHP and Java, I have no experience with ASP whatsoever.  Unfortunately,
there isn't enough time to mess around with all of them and see which works
best...

Any thoughts or ideas? Can anybody say how well any of the options work?

thanks in advance,

Chris