[CLUE-Tech] Perl

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Thu Jan 24 19:05:29 MST 2002

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:

> I know there are a lot of good Perl lists, but they're
> also quite noisy -- I wonder if there'd be any interest
> in a CLUE-Perl mailing list?

I'd like to think that everyone is ok with Perl and other
open source language questions on the CLUE-Tech list.  But
if you think a CLUE perl list might generate more interest
and talk about perl, I'm into trying it out.  I doubt Jeff
would object to us setting up a perl mongers list on the
CLUE server.  We could try it out to see if there's enough
interest and drop it if there isn't.

There is a Boulder perl mongers list that's very quiet.
You can sign up in the standard Majordomo fashion by
sending a "subscribe boulder-pm-list" message to
boulder-pm-list-request at pm.org.  What traffic there is
on the list seems to consist mostly of coordinating
outdoor activities between list members, but there are
some knowledgeable perl folks on this list that you could
tap into.

Lynn