[CLUE-Tech] Open source project management tools?

Keith Hellman kehellman at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 08:43:56 MST 2002

A while back I looked at/eval'd a number of them; the lion's share then
seemed to be PHP based web interfaces to MySQL databases - I dunno PHP so
this was always a bit of a turn off for me.  It turns out that the
evaluation was abandoned due to other project needs.

In the end I was leaning heavily toward, believe it or not, the source
forge software.  It is freely available (and I think this is true still,
despite the VA Linux shift...), runs against PG, but is still PHP based.
(The reason that didn't bother me was that SF seemed to have all the
features I wanted already).

At any rate, for what it's worth, that's my INCREDIBLY LIMITED experience.

--- Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc at attbi.com> wrote:
> I see freshmeat has many project-mgmt related tools, but does anyone
> have
> any experience with any?
>
> --
> Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
> ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome
> Man is always more than he can know of himself; consequently, his
> accomplishments, time and again, will come as a surprise to him.
> -Golo Mann

=====
Keith E. Hellman
kehellman at yahoo.com