[CLUE-Tech] Open source project management tools?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Thu Jan 31 18:07:31 MST 2002

On 01-31 08:04, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> I see freshmeat has many project-mgmt related tools, but does anyone have
> any experience with any?

Update on this: we are currently taking a look at Tutos; I set it up on
FreeBSD today...it can connect to Postgres, MySQL or Oracle, and uses PHP
w/Apache. I'll keep this list updated on what we end up doing...right now we
are going through the classic "build or buy" scenario - of course, being
open source, it's not really "buy", but re-use.  From the brief look I've
taken at it (I got it working at about 5:30, and left pretty much right
after) it does a lot or most of what we do; maybe too many fields for our
needs in the project definition.

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome