[CLUE-Tech] anon ftp

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Mon Jul 1 11:34:15 MDT 2002

Usually, there's a file in /etc/ called 'ftpusers'. You add 'users' to
that file that you don't want to allow to log in.  you put 'ftp' in there
to disable anonymous logins.  You might also (if you run proftpd) just
take all that cruft out of the config file just to be sure.  That is what
I did.

--
Adam Bultman
adam at glaven.org