[CLUE-Tech] CLUE: DSL - PCISYS

Richard Knechtel rknech at pcisys.net
Tue Jul 2 13:48:24 MDT 2002

Does anyone else have DSL with PCI Systems?

Since Friday I have had SERIOUS issues with my DSL.  Sending/receiving
emails takes forever, trying to browse web pages is god awful slow! And
forget trying to use Usenet newsgroups!  I am down to 56K modems speeds or
less on my 256K DSL line.  I have contcted PCI twice via email and called
them twice. They don't seem to have a clue! (no pun intended).  I am
wondering if anyone else is using PCI for their DSL and having problems as
well. Or is it just me???

Thanks.
Richard Knechtel