[CLUE-Tech] RE: CLUE: DSL - PCISYS

mazi farhang mazi at topoweb.com
Wed Jul 3 10:43:09 MDT 2002

I am usually not one to recommend a particular service provider over others,
since most seem to be so mediocre today.  That said, I have been so pleased
with my ISP that I would have to concur with Matt and recommend you at least
consider forethought.net.  They have all of the 4 characteristics you are
looking for, plus they have always been very responsive to any technical
needs and have been extremely courteous in the process.

Mazi.