[CLUE-Tech] CLUE: DSL - PCISYS

Randy Arabie rrarabie at arabie.org
Fri Jul 5 10:59:06 MDT 2002

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Richard Knechtel wrote:

> Randy,
> I am showing I have 640K/2456K and I am getting around 150K down and jack up.
>
> Here is some info out of my Cisco 675  CBOS 2.4.3:
>
> cbos#show int wan0
> wan0   ADSL Physical Port
>         Line Trained
>         640 Kbps down; 272 Kbps up; 340 down baud; 136 up baud
>         Line Quality 33 dB
>         TX Power +7.9 dB  Remote TX Power +15.7 dB
>         GTI FW Rel B.91

It is interesting to see how the same CBOS version on different hardware
reports information in such different ways.

/*
	#	OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION FOLLOWS
	#	Perhaps the RE: header should be changed
	#	and the discussion moved to CLUE-TALK??
*/

> I think Qworst is jacked!  I know a few people from my last class that
> worked for Qworst. It seems Qworst is in an upheaval internally right now.
> They are firing people all over the place ("cleaning house"). They are
> having severe problems with wireless. And several other problems in other
> ares. SURPRISE!

Yeah, I know you are right there.  Qworst is having lots fo problems in many
areas...even heard on the news this morning that DOJ & SEC have opened criminal
investigations WRT Qworst's accounting practices.

You mention firing people all over the place...they posted over 100 new open
positions on Monster yesterday!

--
Cheerio!

Randy