[CLUE-Tech] kword and rtf

charlie oriez coriez at oriez.org
Tue Jul 9 23:36:06 MDT 2002

I finally have gotten some folks weaned from sending me word docs as
attachments.  However, I was under the impression that rtf docs were cross
platform supported.  Today though I got some rtf docs which didnt open in
kword, but I was able to access them by forwarding them to a yahoo account.

Is this a personal problem or was I misinformed?  Using the Mandrake v8.2
release of linux with kword v1.1.1  Alternatives invited, though I dont want
to use Star Office now that they're charging.

Charles Oriez     coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
In /dev/null no one can hear you scream...
This email has NOT been audited by Arthur Anderson