[CLUE-Tech] who command, what is says

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Wed Jul 31 10:44:47 MDT 2002

Hi all,

I recently started a new job in Boulder and I share a Linux box with
someone else (we work different shifts) and we're moving to as much as
Linux as our customers will allow. Weil, I did a who command and both of
us show up in the listing, but on my Linux box at home, only I show up.
Has the other "administrator" installed something and watching my every
move?  How do I detect what is going on here?  This is what is displayed
when I do the who command:

kevin    :0       Jul 31 06:21 (console)
????     pts/0    Jul 31 06:21 (:0)
root     pts/1    Jul 31 06:21 (:0)

Any suggestions?

Kevin