[CLUE-Tech] United Linux

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Sat Jun 1 20:04:26 MDT 2002

Along those lines, that is one reason for the "United Linux"
idea...Turbo for Asia, SuSE for Europe, Conectiva for South
American, Caldera for North America.  All four have individual
specific market areas geographically, along with a "following"
related to those areas.  Combining or collaborating as a whole,
that would make things interesting for RedHat, which is primarily
in North America.

Just an observation.

--- Crawford